If you experience technical challenges or have a feature idea, click here.

Finding Products To...

Notifications
Clear all

Finding Products To Sell On Amazon In 2024

3 Posts
2 Users
7 Likes
Bradley Sutton
(@bradley-sutton)
Topic starter
(@bradley-sutton)

Product research is always top of mind for sellers.  Shivali was able to launch a product in December that did $50K in just a few weeks.  I'm launching 4 products this month. How did we find those products? This episode has the details!

https://www.helium10.com/podcast/finding-products-to-sell-on-amazon-in-2024/

2 Replies
(@ashley)
(@ashley)

Hey!

My name is Ashley, I just started my own gig and now diving into the world of online selling. I've Been loving the Helium 10 Academy for tips and tricks! Additionally, I was Wondering if you could throw some advice my way on "dipping my toes in" before getting into big investments, possibly such as online arbitrage? I Can't seem to find much on that topic. My big dream is to do private labeling, but before I go all in with setting up a company, trademarks, and whatnot, I wanna get a feel for things. Do you guys have any beginner-friendly stuff on that?

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers, Ashley

Bradley Sutton
(@bradley-sutton)
Topic starter
(@bradley-sutton)

Hey there Ashley!  yeah, theres so many different forms of selling, arbitrage being one of them.  Ceiling might not be as high, but doesn't require a lot of initial investments.     Have you tried going to helium10.com/podcast and then using search on there?  Maybe type in arbitrage.  Weve had some episodes on that subject!